Here Is How You Lose Weight The Right Way With Vegan Diet Plan
Who is a Vegan?
Veganism is not just a form of diet, but a way of life in itself. This is one of those ideas of living where the followers abstain completely from the use of animal products and animal derived products as well. Basically, when you meet a Vegan, you are meeting someone who does not eat meat, fish or eggs or any other products that may be derived from it. Strict Vegans also abstain from using milk and honey as well because they are primarily derived from animals. They are also seen to not use fabrics like silk, because it involves killing of silkworms. We at My Health Lists guide you so that you know what the basics of a Vegan Diet are and how to go about it. Hope the nuggets of wisdom will help you to maintain an eye-grabbing silhouette.
The particulars of Vegan Food…
Vegan food is only and solely plant based focusing mainly on raw and uncooked fruits and vegetables. Grains, nuts, seeds and legumes also feature in their diet to a considerable extent. Oatmeal, peanut butter, lentil soups, stir fried / steamed vegetables, fresh fruit juices, whole grain toasts etc. are some of the most common and most nutritious Vegan food that is consumed by a large number of Vegans around the world. However, we know it is the aim of all Vegans to minimize the process of cooking to bare minimum.
How to Lose Weight with Vegan Diet…
By the very nature of the inclusions, it can be said with all confidence that vegan diet is of very low calorie content, fat and cholesterol. It is thus perfect for any individual in the process of shedding some excess poundage. Chalking out a Vegan diet plan can be a little tough though. Considering the fact that animal sources of foods don’t find a place in these plans, there can be a massive compromise in life sustaining ingredients like proteins, different forms of vitamins, Omega 3 fatty acids and many more.
Plant sources of foods don’t usually match with animal derived products when it comes to completing nutrition, which leaves ample scope for any weight loss regime to be rather weakening and taking a toll on the muscle mass at the same time.
Here is how you Strike the Winning Stroke…
Vegan diet is very low in calorie, so you will have to do very little to worry about this side of the plan. Here is a list of factors though that we catalog for you to take care of…
- To begin with, you need to find proper substitutes for the animal sources of foods. Say for example, you can substitute milk with soy milk, almond milk, rice milk etc. You can replace Eggs / Dairy products with tofu and associated foods.
- Secondly, you will have to ensure taking supplements for vitamins and minerals if you feel that your nutrition level is remaining incomplete. You can also choose protein powders that free of animal ingredients to complete protein requirements.
- Thirdly, we suggest never kick start a raw Vegan diet without consulting an expert / nutritionist. Self recommendations can lead to long term health damages.
- Fourthly, refer to proper Vegan diet recipes to make complete meals than going completely raw. This way, you will not just stay full throughout the day, but also allow ample rest to your GI system from digesting foods in their natural state.
- Fifth, if your primary goal is to shed weight with the idea of veganism, you can stick with the rules for a few weeks than devote your life time to it. This way you will get to experience the best of two worlds in the sense that you will allow ample rest to your GI system and pulling down on your bad cholesterol levels while shrinking you into your ideal size.