The food and beverage market is brimming with drinks sizzling with taste that claim to quench thirst, boost energy or even win the hearts of ladies. But almost all of them are likely to shy away when it comes to the matter of adding to the excess poundage in those who may have made these fluids a part and parcel of their everyday diet.
If you are also among those who are struggling with weight issues in the form of popping tummies, jiggling love handles, bat-wing arms or an ever expanding posterior, it is crucial that you impose an immediate full stop on your current habits of drinking and adopt the ones that assist in losing these physical atrocities.
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best among the rest. Including one, two or all of these mentioned options on different days of a week is sure to squeeze a few good odd pounds off you physical self within a short period of time.
1) Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juice – Sweet fruits are nature’s candies and so are certain vegetables. What is even better is that these products of nature are laden with essential nutrients and are very low in calorie. This is perhaps the reason why they make ideal drink for weight loss prospects.
Fruits like oranges, sweet lemon, watermelons, pomegranate, pineapple, raspberries, black berries etc are the best to consider for the purpose. As far as vegetables are concerned, carrots, cucumbers etc can be mentioned. All that you have to do is throw your chosen ones in the juicer and get going!
2) Try Shakes Mainly as Meals – Fruit shakes and smoothies can in fact be your best friend when it comes to eliminate fat from difficult parts of the body. At the same time, these options of healthy drinks are great for maintaining good health as well. You can make the shakes with milk or with water depending upon the time at which you are drinking it.
If you wish to make the shake a meal, you can make it slightly heavier by adding milk and a variety of nuts. You can also use slightly higher calorie fruits like mangoes, peaches, avocados etc. You can consider this Mango Shake recipe as an example.
Take a medium to large ripe mango and chop it into small pieces. Throw it into the blender and add a glass of skimmed milk. Run the blender till the contents attain a smooth texture. Pour the contents into a glass and top the thick mixture with a handful of chopped almonds, crushed walnuts and a dash of resins.
Taken as lunch or dinner alone, you can be assured to lose the excesses without compromising on your health
Note: Considering the presence of milk in the recipe, it is necessary to stay clear of strictly citrus fruits for this shake. Mangoes, bananas, strawberries etc can be used.
3) Yogurt Shakes – Yogurt can be considered as a one stop solution to losing belly fat and unwanted love handles. You can make a very healthy yogurt drink with pain and simple white sour yogurt which is sure to be filling and nutritious at the same time. If you have not tried already, you can give this easy recipe a shot.
Take a cupful of thick sour yogurt in a blender and add 3 to 4 cups of water in it. Add salt to taste along with a dash of ground black pepper. Run the blender till the mixture becomes smooth and frothy. Pour the contents in a large glass and add some grated cucumber to it. Making this a part of your diet will certainly result in quick and effective weight loss.
4) Tea – Switch to tea for instant weight loss advantages. Green tea is the best in this respect because of its rich anti oxidant properties and its rich nutrient contents. Beginning you day with a cupful of green tea will keep you refreshed and energized. At the same time, the calorie content of this cup is ZERO.
5) Good Old Water – Weight loss the water way is not new to anyone. Good old water has no calories and washes away practically all impurities from the body while keeping the organs in functioning order. 8 glasses a day should suffice for beginners. You can also add a dash of lemon / lime to speed up your weight loss process.