5 Foods That You Can Quick Fix To Boost Your Attempts At Healthy Snacking
The urge to snack can lead any ordinary individual with ordinary levels of will power to the ordinary packets of greasy chips or other options of packed damages as such that are stocked up in any ordinary grocery store. These otherwise tongue tingling sensational snacks however, have been named as the lead causes behind massive weight gain and associated health issues that could take you to the ER even before you realize it.
There is no denying the fact that these options are the easiest to avail when you run out of snacks. However with a number of healthy homemade options that you can fix just as quickly and stock up as well, you can revolutionize your attempts at healthy snacking…
1) Oats – Take 2 cups of oats and soak it in skimmed milk or almond milk and leave it in the refrigerator. After the oats are well soaked and ready to eat, spoon out the contents, add fruits and nuts of your choice and eat! You can soak the quantity as per your requirements; something that could last you for 3 to 4 days.
2) Roasted nuts – Take nuts of your choice (almonds, walnuts, pistachios, cashews, hazelnuts etc) in 100gms quantity each or in quantities that you desire that will last you from 5 to 7 days, roast it and store in an air tight jar. When the snacking urge strikes, grab a handful, add some dark chocolate (70% cocoa and above and preferably less sweetened) and enjoy!
3) Chopped veggies – Carrots, cucumbers, celery, broccoli, beet roots, radish, bell peppers etc can be your best friend as far as quick healthy snacking is concerned. Chop them, slice them, grate them or dice them, and stack them into your refrigerator to last 3 to 4 days. Prepare a bowlful of healthy dip and bottle it up as well. When snacking urges hit, you will find all things healthy prepared and waiting right under your nose.
4) Berry blast – When your tongue craves something sweet, there could be no better option than berries to cater to the taste buds in a healthiest possible way. Strawberries, blue berries, raspberries, cranberries or any other option that is available at your nearest grocery store would be good enough. Try never to run out of berries and you in turn will never run out of health.
5) Iced tea – When it is time to guzzle something down in a hot sunny afternoon, give the sugary soda pops a rest and prepare jugs of iced tea instead. Unlike juiced fresh fruits, iced tea does not fester or produce toxins when prepared and stored for a few days. Thus, all you have to do lift it up and pour it out while your GI system pats you on the back for a job well done.
3 thoughts on “5 Foods That You Can Quick Fix To Boost Your Attempts At Healthy Snacking”
Pingback: 9 Best Weight Loss Tips Ever | My Health Lists
Pingback: Top 5 Food Women Should Eat | My Health Lists
Pingback: 20 Effective Tips For Quick Weight Loss | My Health Lists
Comments are closed.